As per government guidelines Estate Agencies are allowed to re-open as of Wednesday 13th May 2020. We are in the process of preparing offices to enable customers to attend our offices safely, although attendance at offices is only advised if absolutely necessary.
We will be offering viewings and valuations with immediate effect, these will be conducted as per government guidelines.
The effect of Coronavirus on individuals, families and businesses is unprecedented and no one can predict with any certainty how long it will last. Nevertheless, we are taking measures to ensure that we are able to provide a service level that our clients expect, whilst acting responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody. We have put the following plans in place to safeguard our staff, clients and the general public:
· Viewings will continue as normal unless vendors have specifically asked for any not to take place. Please be assured that we are checking with everyone who wishes to view properties and assessing the risk in every case.
· All customers prior to viewings or valuations going ahead will be asked whether they have:
- travelled overseas in the last four weeks
- have a cough or high temperature
- been in contact with anyone with the symptoms of Covid-19
- been advised to self-isolate
- If any of these scenarios apply for a customer, we will request the visit or viewing to be postponed for 14 days.